My company, Website Design Services Cumbria is pleased to submit a proposal for the development of your Website.
The terms of this proposal are valid for 1 month after the date of the email.
PURPOSE OF THE WEBSITE
The purpose of this website is to promote your corporate identity which will serve as the focal point for your online presence.
Website Design Services Cumbria will provide the following services during the development of your website:
• Develop a page layout, look and feel to be used throughout the website.
• Design the navigation scheme according to your instructions.
• Develop pages of new content, edit, optimise and incorporate content in the form of text, photographs and images provided by you into the website.
• Optimizer the website for search engine positioning using keywords relevant to your niche market.
• Submit your site to Google, MSN and Yahoo search engines.
• Create a Site Index to maximize search engine positioning for your website.
• Create a Contact us page incorporating a web form to minimize spam email messages coming to you from your website.
• Create a Web-blog (Blog) page (if required).
• Create a Forums) page (if required).
• Create an link directory (if required) to help increase your website’s page rank.
• Submit two of your articles (if required) to Article Directories to assist in getting free traffic and building Google Page Rank.
• Provide technical support after the website is online.
• My 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed, or Your Money Back.
While 10 pages of content plus other ancillary pages is a small website, it is an excellent start for your online marketing Business.
The more pages the better of course, and I’d advise you to keep building more content pages, say at least 1 per week, until your site has at least 50 pages and if possible many more.
If this isn’t possible, then targeted advertising is the most cost effective way of attracting visitors to your website.
PROPOSED SITE MAP /NAVIGATION
The following sitemap is proposed. The sitemap may change during the development of the website.
• Home Page
• About us Page
• A Contact us page
• Policy and Notices Page
• Shop (if required)
• Links (if required)
• Article Pages (if required)
• A Web-blog (Blog) Page (if required)
• A Forums Page (if required)
• A detailed Sitemap (if required)
I've made the following assumptions
• Up to two images per page averaged across the website
• Images are defined as photographs, clip art, animations, and custom graphics. (Features common to every page of the design banners, icons, menu graphics, etc. are not considered images.)
• Follow-up support after the website is put online. This support can be in the form of website modifications, minor updates, technical support, or consultation.
• Register a domain name if required.
• Host your website if required.
• Search engine submission of pages will done by us Website Design Services Cumbria
• You will provide all images for the website. You will also need to provide the text to be used in 5 of the site content pages and the home page. We will write the text for other pages such as Contact us, Sitemap, etc. and help edit your text to optimise it for each engine optimisation, but you will at all times maintain total editorial control.
This proposal does not cover:
• HTML instruction
• Computer instruction
• Website design instruction
• Website support beyond that specified
• Fees related to merchant accounts and online payment processing
This schedule defines the major tasks to be completed during the life of the project. Individual tasks may be added, deleted or moved as required to meet the demands of the design. The elapsed times are estimates and may vary depending on workload, changes, customer submissions, and third-party service providers.
• Proposal review
• Contract signing
• 1st payment
Stage 2 (7 to 15 days)
• Decide on and register your domain name and hosting a service provider
• Design of site theme, look and feel, template selection, Fonts etc.
• Development of navigation scheme
• Finalization of sitemap, site layout, and final preparations for construction
• Client review and approve
• 2nd payment
Stage 3 (15 to 28 days)
• Receive content text for inclusion in your content pages (I’ll review and edit this if necessary), and submit as per the article basic submission service, plus any images that you would like to include, and anything else that you would like to include in the website.
• I’ll have two new articles written and source 3 more from other authors for use with their permission to give your website 10 pages of keyword focused content
• Incorporation of your material into your website including creating your final the Sitemap, , Contact us form, your Web-blog (Blog) page, a Links page and the other pages outlined above.
• Optimizer all of these pages for search engine positioning and inclusion into Google, MSN and Yahoo.
• Submit two of your best articles to two of the most appropriate article directories
• Build links to 5 appropriate websites to start to build Page Rank
• Test all links, forms and email addresses to make sure that they all work effectively
• Present your website to you for review and approval
• Final payment
Stage 4 (2 to 3 days)
• Transfer and handover of ownership of the site to you
Website Design cost are as per our website.
Payment can be made by using PayPal if you are happy with this proposal.
You should expect the following recurring fees:
Annual Hosting Fee: £TBC
Domain Name Renewal: £TBC
Website Maintenance Fees: £TBC
Website Design Services Cumbria will provide periodic website maintenance and support as per our website.
As my client, I want to help you succeed in any way I can. Therefore if you have a website related problem at any time, let me know how we can help put it right.
I guarantee that I will work to the best of my abilities to help you to make your web business successful. I want you to be totally delighted with your new website for if you succeed then we also succeed as word of mouth is the best possible type of advertising.
You will still have to create new content over time for your site to achieve top search engine rankings, but this will provide you with a very good start online.
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to quote on your new website. If you have any questions about this quote, your new website, or online marketing in general, please feel free to contact me.
Website Design Services Cumbria